2011 m. balandžio 20 d., trečiadienis

GOING MAD. In a good way.



This song is just SO amazing. Really... Can't stop to listen it.
Check this out, peeps http://www.mightyoaksmusic.com/

Okey, seconds new. My best friend just create new DeviantArt... In that profile there is also another girl's photo, but SHE is much more beautiful :) AND WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT - she has a spark. She's so talented, freaks, intelligent.Ahh, love her so bad <3
http://bomoge.deviantart.com/#/d3ede99

And now I'm going to bake some cakes because tomorrow I'm going to ,,Motivation'' training with Young Leaders Club xD You'll find out what it is after you receive my letter.OOOH, so many news in my life..

AND THE LAST ONE - THE RITE IS NOW IN FILMAI.LT AND IN A GOOD QUALITY ;D I LOVE ANTHONY HOPKINS <3

Oh oh oh ---- at the evening here will be LIE TO ME, then CSI and last but not least - MR.HOUSE.

What a wonderful world.

2 komentarai:

  1. I'm so happy for you! And I'm really looking forward to get your letter! My life is not bad, too, tomorrow I'm going to theater (Masalskis <3). But everything else..uh, I hate school. And I have new plans about my studies.. But you'll find out that later. And Oh, House M.D. Awesome. I'm still to Gossip Girl and Pretty Little Liars, just because my life doesn't have enough dramas. In fact, it hasn't got any of it.

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  2. I can make some dramas if you want ;D just visit my place during the holiday and in my house you'll found way too much :) or just enough. To back into reality and start to treasure what you have x)

    AtsakytiPanaikinti