2010 m. spalio 31 d., sekmadienis

Did you ever believe? Were you ever a dreamer?......



Now I'm reading the book called ,,University of success''..It's about how important is to be positive, BELIEVE in your devises...That book perked me up. And recently I read the book ,,Main forms of fear'' and after that I was thinking that maybe our fate is determined by type of personality (I mean, hysterical, depressive or others...) and now... Now I don't know how it really is. But may it doesn't matter at all?...

2 komentarai:

  1. I think, nothing can decide your life, except you. These types of people, like depressive, hysterical, or even zodiac sign just separates groups of people, but there's nothing about fate... I mean, two people could look similar, but their lives aren't. So that's the point, everything is not about some kind of group, or about other people, it's all about you. And your thoughts, because they are the main reason of everything in your life.

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  2. But that types restricts your desicions.. Or maybe you just act like that types because of believing in such a things?.... I guess I should often to take the blame upon oneself...

    AtsakytiPanaikinti